Mastic Aqua Cool CoatCemtech Fast Build Products
Mastic Aqua cool coat assists in reducing internal tem-perature of building, helping to reduce cooling costs of air conditioning and saving you money.
Mastic aqua cool coat is a revolutionary water-based acrylic coating that contains a unique membrane additive, which re-44 flects the suns solar rays, whilst assisting in reducing greenhouse gas emissions for buildings that are air-conditioned. Architecturally, Mastic Aqua cool coat presents an exceptional appearance, durability, with good water proofing properties.
- Concrete surfaces like roofs, balcony, walls exposed to radiation.
- Metal tanks, Plastic tanks and Concrete water tanks and pipe lines.
- Concrete pathways around swimming pools.
- Industrial sheds.
- Farm houses, diaries and hotels .
Surface should be sound, clean, dry and free from oil or grease. Concrete and maso-nary surface should be primed or sealed. Steel, aluminium, galvanized steel, plastic, timber work should be primed. All sealer/primer applications should be dry prior to the application of first coat of Mastic Coating.Surface should be uniformly coated and free from voids, blisters or pinholes. Such irregularities should be repaired appropriately.
Prior to applying Mastic Coat all detailing must be completed on seams, splits, protru-sions, fixings, drains, fleshings, fasteners, etc. Material should be applied by using brush, roller or airless spray at 400 microns thickness. Mastic Coating should be ex-tended to 10 -15 cm over pipes, parapets, vents, and fixings. On roof decks, balconies etc., Mastic Coating may be reinforced with glass fibre mesh or other suitable material embedded into the first coat when wet. Second coat should be applied in a direction perpendicular to the first coat. All dirt, dust or contamination that falls on the coating between coats should be removed before applying the next coat. Film thickness may be checked with a wet film gauge. The product will be touch dry in approximately 40 minutes and may be over coated after 2 hours drying under normal conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Assists in preventing your building from heating up.
- Assists in preventing your walls and pavements from heating up.
- Assists in reducing internal temperatures.
- Assists in reducing electricity cooling costs.
- Assists in reducing green house gas emissions for air-conditioned buildings.
- Assists in inhibiting rust, corrosion and thermal expansion, ensuring durability.
- Assists in protecting properties and assets (heat sensitive).
- Non-Toxic Environmentally safe and friendly.
- Assists in conducive and livable environment.
- Contains anti-fungal and anti-mould properties.
3 m2/Ltr/coat at 400 micron thickness.
Mastic aqua cool coat is supplied in 12.5 Kg /25Kg pail .